Woke up early in the morning yesterday, bathed, and received a phone call from sister. Told me to get changed and head to plaza for Macs breakfast, so I went.
Went to her house after that, only to get an ugly scratch by Summiebabie on my left thigh. It looks gross.
Went to town and engrossed ourselves in shopping. Bought a pair of shoes in Far East (yay!) & a sports jacket. Both of the colour white. I think white is a very flattering colour, it gives me a clean and fresh feeling. I like !
Eh, but i still love pink.
Anyway, sometimes, Singaporeans can really be losers y`kno. We encountered these 2 bimbos outside a changing room, and ou-emm-jee i felt like slapping the remains of their shit outta them. Rude female losers all round. Please man, get the facts right before you start shooting off foul language at my sister. Snug puny brats.
I kinda regretted not having spitting in your faces or smth, but no, that`ll have meant that I`m stooping down to as low as your level, and no thanks, I`m freaking not like you.
Whatever. Don`t wanna waste my breath on you.
Dined at the Vila`ge Restaurant at night, formally known as the Marche. Their Rosti is still superbly good, and their waffle & caramelita ice-cream is heavenly, but the $99 bill is more than beautiful. I`d say it`s not very worth it.
Still, it`s been long since I`ve last dined in somewhere like that. Haha. Thanks jie :)
The trip home was so tiring, I almost fell asleep. Sorry Mr Indian Guy, I kept elbowing your back.
And Sheyenne is 7.5KG now, it aches my arm to carry her around. 0.x
Nice day out !